How to Download Your Purchased Audiobooks on your Mac/Windows Desktop
Connect to your French Today account to download your purchased audiobook on Mac & Windows
Note: This is only for current customers who have paid for an audiobook on the French Today site. If you are looking to download the free audiobook, see this article
1. Download the desktop app from our website and install it
2. When the app is launched, click on the "Existing customer: Sign In" link (under the orange button)
3. Enter the email address and password you used when you purchased your audiobook.
If you do not recall your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link and you'll be taken to our site to reset your password (you can also click here directly)
4. The app will connect to our server and show you a list of all the audiobooks you purchased from us
(if some audiobooks are missing, you might have purchased them under a different account, please contact us so that we can merge the purchases into one account)
5. Click on the cloud icon of an audiobook you would like to download to start the process
(note: at this time, you can only download one audiobook at a time. If you have more than one audiobook, please wait until the first one finishes downloading before you click on another one)
6. Once downloaded, the audiobook icon will not show a download cloud icon and you can click on it to open the audiobook
7. Your audiobook will open and you can listen to the audio and navigate the transcript!