How To Download Purchased Audiobooks on Android
1. Install the free French Today app from the Google Play Store
2. Launch the French Today application by tapping on the icon
3. At the launch screen, tap on the "Existing customer: Sign In" link (below the orange button)
4. Enter your email address and password you used when you bought your audiobook on the French Today site. If you don't remember your password, you can click here to reset it - or tap the Forgot Password link on your mobile device.
5. You are now logged into your account and should see a list of all the audiobooks you have purchased. Tap on anyone of them to start downloading them to your device (Note that after the initial audiobook download, you will not need to be connected to the internet to access the audiobooks)
6. Once downloaded, the audiobook will move to the top of the list and you can tap on the audiobook icon to launch it.
I already use the app but I just purchased another audiobook from you and it's not showing up, why?
To force a refresh of your audiobook list, tap "Refresh" in the top orange bar. The app will then connect to our server and download the latest list of your audiobooks.