How to Create a CD of Our Audiobooks
If you want to burn CDs of our audiobooks to listen to in your car or other, you can create CDs from our MP3 files.
- Download the MP3 version of your audiobooks via your account panel
- Use your third party CD burning software to burn CD
Note: we recommend you burn an MP3 CD instead of an audio CD since audio CDs are limited to ~74 minutes of audio and most of our audiobooks would require several audio CDs. You can fit many more hours of audio on an MP3 CD and most CD players made in the last 10 years should be able to play them back.
Note, the articles below are from third party sources:
- How to Create an MP3 CD in Windows Media Player 11 (external link)
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Burning an MP3 CD in Windows Media Player 12 (external link)
- Using the Free Windows version of Apple iTunes (external link)
On Mac OS X
- Using Apple iTunes (External link)